This Sunday, before the sadhana, our meditation group “Discovering Meditation” meets at 10 a.m. for 90 minutes. It will be led by Yeshe.
We meet at our usual place, 316 Commerce Street, in beautiful Old Town, Alexandria, Virginia.
Everyone is invited to join us but we ask that you please register! We're asking for $10 for this class to help us cover the cost of rent but no one will be turned away, regardless of ability to pay!
The program schedule is:
Friday, Sept. 27:
· 7 p.m. to 9 p.m.– Teaching: Yumka, part 1
Saturday, Sept. 28:
· 10 a.m. – Teaching: Yumka, part 2
· Noon – Break for lunch
· 2 p.m. – Teaching: Yumka, part 3
Sunday, Sept. 29:
· 10 a.m. – Rinpoche leads Discovering Meditation group
· Noon – Sangha lunch with Rinpoche at Namaste restaurant
· 2 p.m. – Yumka sadhana with tsog
Rinpoche will lead our “Discovering Meditation” group on Sunday, September 29th at 10 a.m. for 90 minutes.
Afterwards, we will go to Namaste Restaurant on King Street for a Sangha lunch.
PCD-DC is a 501(c)(3) non-profit organization.